Intended use of Panogio.com:
Panogio is to be used for sharing and viewing panorama images. A panorama is a wide or high image, you can read more about panoramas on this page: http://www.panogio.com/what-is-a-panorama-photo. Users uploading images are supposed to only upload images considered to be panoramas. Other images will be removed without prior notice.
- User submitted content: The copyright of submitted content will always belong to the user. Panogio do not claim any copyright of the content uploaded.
- By uploading/submitting content you grant Panogio a worldwide, non-exclusive and royalty-free license to use, modify, convert, publish, display, distribute, reproduce the content. The purpose of this license is to make it possible for Panogio.com to function as a modern web site. This may for example include RSS-feeds, Audio podcasts, Video podcasts, Slideshows, Banners, Articles, Guides and so on.Panogio.com will not use any images for anything if the owner/user removes them.
- Content created by Panogio crew: The web site and all the content created by the owners of Panogio is copyrighted by the creators and may not be used without written permissions.
Panogio will not sell or give away the material copyrighted by its users. (We can not stop anyone from stealing publicly exposed material, but we will try to inform the users of Panogio.com that all material is copyrighted.)
By using this web site you understand and agree to the following disclaimers:
- You use Panogio on your own risk. The service is provided "as is" and "as available"
- Panogio can not be held responsible of any damage or illness caused by using this web site
- You may not use this web site if it may harm you